Tips How To Prepare Comfortable Omelette with Crispy Bacon, Vegetables and Mozzarella Cheese
Omelette with Crispy Bacon, Vegetables and Mozzarella Cheese.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Omelette with Crispy Bacon, Vegetables and Mozzarella Cheese using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Omelette with Crispy Bacon, Vegetables and Mozzarella Cheese
- Prepare 4 of eggs (room temperature).
- You need 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Prepare 100 grams of bacon.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated Mozzarella.
- You need 2 tablespoons of finely chopped green onion.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- You need of Salt and pepper (to taste).
Omelette with Crispy Bacon, Vegetables and Mozzarella Cheese step by step
- In a pan, cook the bacon on both sides until it is crispy, remove surplus oil, chop into small pieces, reserve.
- In a bowl beat the sour cream together with the salt and pepper Add the eggs, integrate the eggs beating it smoothly (do not over beat the eggs).
- In a shallow non-stick pan, melt butter over medium/low heat Add the garlic, cook until tender Tilt the pan to distribute the butter evenly.
- Raise the temperature to medium/high heat (without letting the garlic burn) Pour the contents of the bowl into the pan, cook for 20 seconds Tilt the pan so that the raw egg is distributed evenly to the sides of the pan The edges of the omelette will begin to peel off quickly Gently pass a spatula around the omelette Move the pan to make sure the omelette is loose.
- Without letting the egg cook completely, cover only the half of the omelette surface with the mozzarella cheese, the bacon, the green onion.
- And finally the chopped parsley.
- With the help of a spatula fold the omelette closed(so it is stuffed) Lower the temperature, cook it until the mozzarella cheese is melted Serve hot.