Recipe: Delicious Hash Browns My Way
Hash Browns My Way.
Nowdays, you should can have Hash Browns My Way using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Hash Browns My Way
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Potato starch.
- It’s of Bacon.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Oil to pan fry.
Hash Browns My Way instructions
- Peel potatoes. Put in a big bowl and put water to completely cover the potatoes to prevent them from turning brown..
- Cut bacon into small strips..
- Put a frying pan on medium high heat..
- Julienne about 2 medium potatoes. Sprinkle some salt and pepper,add some bacon. Add 1 TBS of potato starch. The potato starch helps binding the potatoes. After you flip over the potato cake, start cutting the potatoes for the next batch. You don’t want to cut them in advance because they will turn brown..
- Spread potatoes on pan. Cook for about 8 minutes for each side, or until the edge is golden brown. Or you can also shake the pan, if the cake is golden brown, you can hear like a scratching sound against the pan..
- When done, put on serving plate..
- It is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Plus, there is bacon in it too! My neighbors liked them and I am happy that I used up all the potatoes. Did not waste any. :).