How to Prepare Delicious Easy Quick Pickled Red Onions
Easy Quick Pickled Red Onions.
Nowdays, you should can produce Easy Quick Pickled Red Onions using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Quick Pickled Red Onions
- It’s of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 large of red onion.
Easy Quick Pickled Red Onions instructions
- Slice the onion into thin pieces and transfer them into a heat resistant bowl..
- Add the vinegar, salt, and honey to a small sauce pan and bring to a boil..
- Remove from heat and pour the mixture over the onions. Cover with cling film and let sit for 20 minutes..
- Toss and break up the onion rings. If the onion is not soft enough, cover with the cling film again and microwave for one minute..
- Transfer the onions and juice to a container. Allow to cool and store in the refrigerator until ready for use..
- Eat them as they are or use as a condiment. They go great on top of Texas hot links. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366737-texas-hot-links.