Recipe: Succulent Black bean feta quinoa bowl
Black bean feta quinoa bowl. Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the corn and black beans. Crumble the feta over the top and garnish with cilantro.
Whip up a delicious meatless meal with these black bean quinoa fajita bowls! Assemble the Quinoa Bowls: Add Quinoa, sweet potatoes, black beans, roasted red pepper, red onion, avocado, corn and then drizzle with crema Keywords: quinoa bowls, quinoa bowl, quinoa bowl recipe, sweet potato black bean, black bean sweet potato, vegetarian quinoa bowl, easy. This black bean and quinoa Buddha bowl has the usual hallmarks of a taco salad, minus the greasy fried bowl. Nowdays, you should can prepare Black bean feta quinoa bowl using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Black bean feta quinoa bowl
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of chicken Stock.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of golden quinoa rinsed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 5 ounces of baby Spinach.
- It’s 1 bag (12 oz) of frozen sweet corn kernels, thawed.
- It’s 2 (15 oz) cans of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1-2 ounces of feta cheese crumbled.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro leaves, torn for garnish.
We've loaded it up with pico de gallo, fresh cilantro and avocado plus an easy hummus dressing to drizzle on top. I only used one can of black beans; two would have been too much; I'd prefer that the quinoa stand out more than the beans. We really liked this dish and I will make it again. I've taken the black bean and quinoa mixture and put it in a bowl and topped it with some diced avocado and feta cheese.
Black bean feta quinoa bowl instructions
- In medium saucepan set over medium heat. Heat oil until shimmering about 2 minutes..
- Add the onion and sauté until browned about 5-7 mins then add minced garlic and sauté for 2 more mins add chicken broth and quinoa and mix until fully combined. Add the cumin, cayenne and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Increase the heat to high and bring the mixture to a boil immediately reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 15-20 mins or until the liquid is absorbed add the spinach and gently toss with the quinoa until wilted.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in corn and black beans crumble feta and garnish with cilantro.
Black Bean & Quinoa Snack Bowl. This quinoa bowl recipe features chickpeas, veggies, roasted sweet potatoes, and feta. A great meal prep lunch or dinner, it's easy, healthy, and delicious! Make a southwestern bowl by swapping the chickpeas for black beans, the lemon juice for lime juice, and finishing it with a drizzle of chipotle. This black bean salad recipe is vegan, easy to make, and lasts for days in the fridge.