How to Boil Nice Low Carb Chaffles
Low Carb Chaffles. They popped up overnight and became an instant success and now they're showing up everywhere. Also learn the most important tips for making great chaffles. Chaffles are low-carb waffles, but they can be used in so many ways.
THE INFAMOUS CHAFFLES RECIPE – when the Keto internet world went crazy, it had to be when the now beloved chaffle low carb waffle (used as a low carb bread) was discovered!. You guys, chaffles are all the rage right now in Keto land and if you have no idea what a chaffle is, you are in for a treat. Chaffles are low carb waffles made with cheese and eggs and are the latest keto breakfast craze. Nowdays, you should can prepare Low Carb Chaffles using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Chaffles
- Prepare 1 of Egg beaten.
- Prepare 1 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese (Smoked cheese is better!).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
- It’s Pinch of garlic powder.
- You need Pinch of Mediterranean or Italian seasoning (optional).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of almond flour.
- You need Tablespoon of cream cheese (optional).
They're easy to make using a waffle iron and cook up soft, crispy and delicious! Too good to be true, right? You've gotta try these chaffles ASAP! And the good news is that you probably already have these ingredients in your fridge.
Low Carb Chaffles step by step
- In a small bowl add spices and almond flour..
- In same bowl add egg and beat egg, flour and spices together..
- Add cheese to egg mixture..
- Pour half the batter into a preheated mini waffle maker and cook 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness. My Dash waffle maker is new and didn't need to spray it with any sort of cooking spray..
- Remove chaffle gently and set it aside a few minutes to crisp up while you make the second one. I spread some cream cheese on my first one while the second one cooked because I was not making a bun replacement. Remove the second chaffle when done cooking and if not smearing it with cream cheese, make your sandwich or burger and enjoy!.
One breakfast treat that I've missed a whole lot is waffles, and I think you're going to like this Keto Waffle/Keto Chaffle recipe. The low-carb keto waffle that has taken the world by a storm! This recipe gets rave reviews and is the perfect base to get creative. Wholesome Yum is a keto low carb blog. These easy keto recipes are sugar-free, LCHF, and often paleo.