Recipe: Succulent kellogg's coconut balls
kellogg's coconut balls. A wide variety of kelloggs coco balls options are available to you It's often the snack in-between lunch and dinner which leads to high fat consumption. Such snacking tends to undo all efforts to manage weight. An easy Christmas cookie with a lovely white color.
Raw Coconut Balls – Just FIVE Ingredients! These easy-to-make raw & vegan coconut treats are the perfect option any time you're. Healthy Homemade No Bake Bounty Protein Bars (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free). Nowdays, you should can prepare kellogg's coconut balls using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of kellogg's coconut balls
- Prepare of i got this recipe from The kellogg's corn flakes cookbook.
- You need 200 grams of kellogg's corn flakes.
- You need 50 grams of mixed nuts.
- It’s 100 grams of nutella chocolate.
- Prepare 70 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of shreaded coconut.
- It’s 20 of mini cup cake cups.
Easy Chocolate Coconut Balls are no bake one bowl coconut chocolate candy that remind haystacks and mound bars. These Coconut Orange Date Balls are a delicious healthy vegan snack recipe – they are gluten free Coconut Date Balls are a great healthy treat! They are made with shredded coconut, cashew butter. These no-bake coconut balls are made with cocoa powder and coconut, along with sweetened condensed milk and confectioners' sugar.
kellogg's coconut balls step by step
- crush corn flakes in a blender And set aside.
- crush mixed nuts And add them to The corn flakes.
- mix The butter And nutella into The mixture till Well blended..
- cover And let cool in The fridge for 1 hour..
- shape into balls And roll in coconut.
- place each ball in mini paper cup cake cups.
- cover And place in fridge till hardened.
Healthy Halloween Chocolate Cookie Dough Balls. Use other flavors of choice like vanilla, cardamom or lemon zest. Remove the coconut balls from the freezer and individually roll in melted chocolate to coat. Place back on a wax paper lined tray and sprinkle with additional coconut and top with an almond (optional). Coconut date balls are little balls of nutrition made with dates and nuts and then coated in shredded coconut – an easy-to-make sweet & healthy vegan snack!