Beginners Guide To Produce Delectable Fermented Cauliflower
Nowdays, you should can produce Fermented Cauliflower using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fermented Cauliflower
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower.
- You need 46 ounce of sterilized jar.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of canning salt divided.
- It’s 2 cups of water filtered.
Fermented Cauliflower instructions
- Take the big leave off the bottom of the stem. Cut the head into manageable pieces. Add 1 teaspoon salt. Now I used canning salt. It has no anti caking, or iodine added. It is a fine grind. A little goes a long way. Mix everything cover and allow to sit for 2 hours..
- 2-1/2 hours later. The liquids are coming out. Now stuff the pieces into the jar. I used a wooden rolling rod the pack it in tightly. Now I used the thick leaves to wedge in the neck of jar. I ran out of weights..
- Heat the water and 2 teaspoons of canning salt. Stir while boiling till salt is dissolved. Pour what you need covering the leaf part. Close lid, if it seals when it cools open the jar to allow to work, ferment, add more salted water as needed. Ratio is 1 teaspoon canning salt to 1 cup water. Allow to ferment 3 weeks. I hope you enjoy!!!.