Recipe: Delicious Cauliflower tuna salad
Cauliflower tuna salad. I have added tuna to a classic Italian antipasto of cauliflower and capers dressed with vinegar and olive oil. Healthy, delicious,easy and quick salad recipe. This salad is refreshing and contains different vegetables and fibers.
Cauliflower and tuna may seem like an unlikely pair but they work beautifully together in this fiber-rich and gluten-free salad. A very healthy version of the standard tuna salad. Broccoli, cauliflower, onion and celery combine with tuna and fat-free mayo for the perfect tuna salad. Nowdays, you should can make Cauliflower tuna salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower tuna salad
- Prepare of Medium head cauliflower.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic slice.
- Prepare 2 cans of tuna in water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parsley dry.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chives.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dill.
- Prepare to taste of Salt pepper.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of ranch dressing.
- You need 2 tablespoon of apple vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare Dash of red hot pepper.
On a plate put the cabbage, sprinkle it with cheese, lay on top of salad with tuna. In developing our best tuna salad recipe, we discovered three steps that eliminated watery texture and bland flavor: First, we chose the best brand of tuna; then, we drained it in a colander or strainer. This recipe for Healthy Tuna Salad is lightened up by using greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise; it This healthy tuna salad is full of flavor, light on calories and super easy to whip for lunch any day of. Making epic tuna salad starts with buying the best canned tuna at the grocery store, and that You will never find a tuna salad at the store that uses high quality mayonnaise, but my recipe does.
Cauliflower tuna salad instructions
- Cut cauliflower bite size grizzly with olive oil with garlic and cook in oven at 375 for 1/2 hour.
- Let cauliflower cool in this time make the dressing.
- Open the tuna cans and squeeze in big bowl mix the tuna with cauliflower and add the dressing on top and what ever I mentioned on top enjoy.
While we love many kinds of tuna salad, this classic version tops them all. The crispy celery and red onion give add zest and crunch, while mayonnaise and touch. Very nice side dish, tasty, good for you and low cal. A fresh grain-free take on a traditional Middle Eastern dish! We've replaced the bulgur wheat with lightly sauteed cauliflower 'rice' for a gluten-free and paleo-friendly.