Recipe: Comfortable Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
Garlic Mashed Cauliflower.
Nowdays, you should can make Garlic Mashed Cauliflower using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- You need 1 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 TBS. of sour cream (can substitute cream cheese).
- You need cube of Chicken bouillon.
- You need of Butter, if desired.
Garlic Mashed Cauliflower step by step
- Clean and rough-chop the cauliflower.
- Add to a pot of boiling water and boil for about 6 minutes, until soft..
- Drain the cauliflower and dry by pressing between paper towels..
- Before cauliflower cools, add to food processor and top with Parmesan, garlic, bouillon and sour cream. Pulse until desired consistency..
- Top with a pat or two of butter, if desired. Serve while hot. You’ll never know it’s not mashed potatoes!.