Tips How To Concoct Good Beef and cauliflower taco skillet
Beef and cauliflower taco skillet. Cheesy Beef Taco Skillet Recipe with Cauliflower. Did I mention how quick and easy it is to make this beef taco skillet dish? This Taco Cauliflower Rice Skillet is quick, easy, healthy, low carb, and absolutely delicious!
Sausage Taco Cauliflower Rice Skillet – A nutritious low-carb, keto, paleo main dish for dinner. CLICK HERE to Get the Recipe. Keto Beef Taquitos with Cheese Taco Shells. [RECIPE BELOW] Beef Cauliflower Skillet. Nowdays, you should can make Beef and cauliflower taco skillet using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Beef and cauliflower taco skillet
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 cups of cauliflower rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 8 oz. of Shredded Colby jack.
- It’s of Optional.
- Prepare 8 oz of Black olives.
- It’s 10 oz of diced tomatoes w/green chilies.
Do I need to say more? This easy beef taco skillet dinner is perfect for busy weeknights. Reviews for: Photos of Beef Taco Skillet. This Keto Cheesy Mexican Taco Skillet is packed full of southwest flavors from onions, peppers, jalapeños, avocado, cilantro, and of course, ground beef and cheese.
Beef and cauliflower taco skillet instructions
- Brown ground beef in ovenproof skillet. Drain..
- Prepare cauliflower rice. (I use food processor to shred) cover in microwave safe bowl for 7 min..
- Add spices to ground beef. (This is where you would put tomatoes in if using).
- Stir in cauliflower rice.
- Cover top with cheese. Place in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. For crispy and burnt goodness hit it with the broiler for a few minutes..
This is a great weeknight keto dinner! Stir the soup, picante sauce It was ok but when I saw the review with adding an envelope of taco seasoning I thought to myself: Why didn't I think of that. That is what I will do the. A ground beef recipe with a delicious kick of taco seasoning and incredible flavors that the whole family will go crazy for! Great for using up leftover rice, or you can just Two comfort foods, taco-flavored ground beef + rice, combined together in just one skillet for one of the best dinner recipes of ever.