The Most Practical Way To Make Good Crispy Charred Cauliflower
Crispy Charred Cauliflower.
Nowdays, you should can make Crispy Charred Cauliflower using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Crispy Charred Cauliflower
- Prepare 1/2 of large head of cauliflower – cut into large florets.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Crispy Charred Cauliflower instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with foil..
- Place prepped cauliflower in in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with seasonings and toss once more..
- Spread out evenly on baking sheet, making sure there's plenty of space between florets. Bake until charred and crispy. Mine was about 30 minutes I believe. Hehe..