Recipe: Yummy Broccoli,Cauliflower and Panner Paratha #hmf #breakfast # post no 4
Broccoli,Cauliflower and Panner Paratha #hmf #breakfast # post no 4.
Nowdays, you should can have Broccoli,Cauliflower and Panner Paratha #hmf #breakfast # post no 4 using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli,Cauliflower and Panner Paratha #hmf #breakfast # post no 4
- Prepare 1 of crown of broccoli.
- It’s 4-5 of florets of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Panner.
- Prepare of Grated cheese.
- Prepare of Ginger paste.
- You need of Garlic crushed.
- It’s of Green chilli paste.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- It’s of Garam masala.
- You need of Kitchen king masala.
- It’s of Cumin powder.
- You need of Coriander powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need of Chapati dough.
Broccoli,Cauliflower and Panner Paratha #hmf #breakfast # post no 4 step by step
- For stuffing :- First of all separate the florets of broccoli and cauliflower. Wash them and let all the water get drained..
- For stuffing :- After all the water is drained add it to food processor and chop them fine.Make sure not to chop into paste.It should be crumbly..
- For stuffing :- Chop onion into small pieces.Do it by knife,avoid using food processor for chopping onions,as it will lead to release more water from onions..
- Now in a pan take some oil… to it add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.After they start crackling add in asafetida.Add turmeric and now add in chopped onion and sauté till its translucent..
- Now add the chopped mixture of broccoli and cauliflower.Let it cook for 5-8 minutes.After its done add in all masala and add in lemon juice..
- Let the mixture cool down completely.After its cool down add grated panner and give it a stir..
- Put a pan on stove and turn it on.Now take a medium ball of dough roll it into a small puri,add in stuffing and add cheese on top.Now bring all the edges together and press it into a flat. Now roll it gently and add it on a Tawa.First let it cook on one side, then flip it to other side and now add oil/ ghee and toast them.Add on butter on top of paratha.Enjoy with your favorite pickle/curd/ketchup.My toddler loves them with Aamras..
- Stuffing and cheese on rolled puri..
- Rolled paratha…Ready to go on tawa..
- Paratha is getting nicely toasted..
- All ready to serve with pickle/curd.Its healthy and at the same time it yummy..