The Best Way to Prepare Delicious Crockpot potato soup
Crockpot potato soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Can you use canned potatoes in soup? Just drain, rinse and, if using whole canned potatoes, roughly chop them before adding to the soup.
Crockpot Potato Soup is so easy to make and loaded with real potatoes! Family loved it, particularly the children. As far as cooking the bacon in the slowcooker for that amount of time, I didn't experience any problems as far as the soup being greasy or overpowered by the taste. Nowdays, you should can boil Crockpot potato soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot potato soup
- You need 1/2 pack of Bacon.
- Prepare of Potatoes 6 large.
- You need of Chives 3 to 4 or more if u wish.
- You need 1 box of Chicken stock.
- It’s of Salt, pepper.
- You need of Heavy cream 8 oz to 10oz depends on your preference.
- You need of Cheddar cheese as much as u wish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic.
CrockPot Potato Soup will taste just as good the next day and reheats beautifully. Stovetop Heat soup over medium heat until hot (do not boil). Ladle into bowls, garnish and serve. Top with extra cheese, bacon crumbles, a sprinkle of chili flakes.
Crockpot potato soup step by step
- Melt butter n seasoning in pan with a little of the broth.
- Peel cut wash potatoes add chives pepper n salt garlic well minced.
- Add potatoes chives broth about 1/2 the carton.
- Cut n defrost cook bacon till crisp y it will turn softer from crockpot keep some out if u wish to top with it pat w a napkin n add to soup mix.
- Add bacon and additional broth leave about 1/4 in carton.
- Add shreeded cheese about 1/2 cup at a time u till desired amount is reached Add cream about 20 to 30 mins before serving cook u till warm on low or warm setting stirring every 10 mins once it is warm if you wish for it to be more soupy add remaining broth. If u wish for extra cheese or thick add more cream or cheese to your liking.
- Top w additional cheese chives bacon salt pepper enjoy.
Crockpot Potato Soup is pure comfort food – perfect for busy nights and it's extra easy since it's made in the slow cooker. Top your slow cooker potato soup off with some grated cheddar, fried bacon, and green onions for extra flavor. Crockpot Potato Soup is creamy, thick and full of the delicious flavors of a loaded baked potato. Make this easy soup recipe for dinner tonight! Slow cooker potato soup is the epitome of comfort food.