Recipe: Succulent Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe
Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe
- It’s of cooked some bacon or turkey bacon as little or as much as you like.
- Prepare 1 package of frozen hash browns (they can be shredded, the can be diced, they can have the peppers in them… any kind you want).
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of milk (just fill up the canned soup with milk).
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped (this is optional) – you can add anything from sausage to bell peppers.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe step by step
- Spray the inside of the crock pot casserole dish with nonstick spray..
- Take your frozen hashbrowns and break them up in the bag..
- In a large bowl combine the onion (or whatever else you want to include), 1 cup of cheese, the milk, and the cream of chicken soup and sour cream. Stir to combine.(and some of the bacon but not all of it leave some for the top).
- Mix in the hashbrowns and stir to coat..
- Pour into the crock pot casserole dish. Top with the remaining cheese, and bacon..
- Place the lid on top and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3-4 hours.Times will very pending on the crockpot or slow cooker..
- Notes- in picture 6, my family couldn’t stay out of while it was cooking and was picking at it on and off around the sides that’s why it looks like that. They all loved this dish and ask for it again and in a big Batch of it… 😋😀.