Beginners Guide To Produce Comfortable Jalapeño Potato Salad
Jalapeño Potato Salad.
Nowdays, you should can make Jalapeño Potato Salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Potato Salad
- You need 3 lb of Potatoes, washed and partially peeled and cut into small cubes, then boiled until soft.
- You need 5 of Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled and diced or smashed with a fork.
- You need 1 cup of Idaho Mashed Potatoes Homestyle Buttery Flavor, make as directed but only use half of what the package makes.
- You need 1 bunch of Celery, diced.
- Prepare 1 large of Purple/Red Onion, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of Jalapeños, diced, fresh or out of jar.
- You need 1 large of Green Pepper, washed, clean out the seeds in the middle and dice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Mayo, not the cheap kind, use Dukes or Kraft.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Yellow Mustard, or how ever much you like.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Deli/Spicy Mustard,or however much you like.
- It’s 1 cup of Chow Chow or Dill Relish if chow chow is unavailable.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder, NOT garlic salt.
Jalapeño Potato Salad step by step
- Wash, partially peel, and cut potatoes into small cubes. Boil in salt water for about 20-30 minutes, or until soft (add about 3 tablespoons of salt to large pot of water). Drain and set aside to cool down. **pic- OR wrap potatoes in bacon and bake until soft, then chop up with bacon still attached and add it all to the bowl! This batch was EXTRA YUMMY!.
- Boil eggs until hard boiled, about 15-20 minutes. Cool down, peel, and dice or smash..
- Prepare package of Idaho mashed potatoes, as directed by package, set aside to cool..
- Dice up onion, celery, and jalapeños, put in large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients and stir. Once eggs, mashed potatoes and cut up (boiled) potatoes are cooled down, add them to the mixture..
- Using large spoon, or gloved hands, mix up all ingredients and transfer into a pretty bowl (optional). Sprinkle with paprika to finish..