Recipe: Tasty Garlicky Green Beans
Garlicky Green Beans.
Nowdays, you should can produce Garlicky Green Beans using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Garlicky Green Beans
- It’s 1 quart of Green Beans w/ liquid.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Bacon Grease (or favorite oil).
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 dash of salt.
- Prepare 3 dash of ground black pepper.
Garlicky Green Beans step by step
- Dump your jar of homegrown (canned or precooked) green beans into a large skillet.
- Add a tablespoon of bacon grease (***this tastes the absolute best) or your favorite oil like olive oil or vegetable oil. Heck go all out and throw some bacon in if you want..
- Add the minced garlic. Fresh is always best!.
- Dash it with your salt and pepper..
- Bring to a boil on high heat..
- Turn the heat down to medium range and simmer until most of the liquid is absorbed. Around 25 minute's..
- Plate and serve with favorite side! It goes good with this recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367871-beef-mash-smash.
- Take a photo and dig in!.