Tips How To Make Tasty Thai Green Chicken Curry
Thai Green Chicken Curry.
Nowdays, you should can have Thai Green Chicken Curry using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Green Chicken Curry
- You need of Coconut milk solids (Chaokoh brand).
- You need 4 oz of green curry paste (Maesri brand).
- Prepare 4 of chicken thighs (cut into bite sized pieces).
- It’s 1 tbs of fish sauce and salt (to taste).
- You need 4-5 of Thai eggplants (cut into bite sized pieces).
- You need of Thai basil.
- It’s of Sliced chilli.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Chicken feet or fish (optional substitution for thighs).
Thai Green Chicken Curry instructions
- Brown and thicken the coconut milk solids with the curry paste, cook until thick and bubbly.
- Cook the chicken (or chicken feet) in the coconut milk and curry paste.
- Add water to adjust thickness and bring back to a boil.
- Add Thai eggplant and cook until soft (~10 minutes), do not overstir when softened or the eggplant will break apart.
- If using fish instead of chicken, add after eggplant is cooked.
- Add fish sauce and salt (Bangkok people prefer salt over fish sauce and plara).
- Garnish with Thai basil and sliced chili.
- Eat with rice or Thai rice noodles.