Beginners Guide To Boil Nice Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup
Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup
- You need 2 Tbs of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of Lbs. Carrots.
- It’s 1 of large Onion.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Curry.
- It’s 3 cups of Chicken broth.
Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup step by step
- In a pot, heat oil on medium high heat. Add carrots and onions. Saute for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add butter, garlic, and sugar. Cook for another 10 minutes..
- Add Curry and stir thoroughly for 1 minute. Then add broth and bring to a slow boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cover and cook for 10 more minutes..
- Using an immersion blender, Blend until it is a smooth puree. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of 10% cream to achieve desired consistency..