Recipe: Delectable White bean Chicken Chili
White bean Chicken Chili.
Nowdays, you should can have White bean Chicken Chili using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of White bean Chicken Chili
- You need 4 of chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, seeds removed and chopped.
- Prepare 3 cans of white beans I used cannellini beans drained and rinsed.
- You need 14.5 oz of chicken stock.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of cumin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
White bean Chicken Chili instructions
- Preheat a dutch oven on medium heat and add 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper chicken and cook each side til golden brown about 10 min each side..
- While chicken is cooking, in a bowl add 1 can of beans and mash into a paste add 1/2 cup of broth and stir together. Set aside.
- Remove chicken to a plate, add onions and garlic, stir and cook for a couple minutes and add cumin and oregano stir..
- Pour in chicken stock add the chicken and bean puree as well as the 2 cans of beans. Bring to a boil and turn down heat to a simmer. Stir and cook until chicken is done about 30 – 45 minutes..
- Serve over brown rice, add shredded cheese and avocado. ENJOY!!.