Recipe: Delectable Creamy Fire Roasted White Bean Chicken Chili
Creamy Fire Roasted White Bean Chicken Chili.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Creamy Fire Roasted White Bean Chicken Chili using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Creamy Fire Roasted White Bean Chicken Chili
- It’s 1 1/2-2 lbs of chicken.
- You need 2 Cans of White Northern Beans Drained.
- You need 2 Cans of diced Tomatoes Drained.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Diced Green Chilis.
- It’s 1 of Small Onion.
- It’s 2-3 of Jalapeno chopped.
- You need 1 TSP of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Green Tomatillo Sauce.
- You need 1 Carton of Swanson Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 2 TBS of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Sea Salt.
- You need 1 TSP of Cracked Pepper.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 2 TBS of Cilantro.
Creamy Fire Roasted White Bean Chicken Chili step by step
- Take Chicken breasts and put in Wok. Drizzle with Olive Oil. Next add Sea Alt, Cracked Pepper. Start cooking on medium heat..
- Once chicken is tender, shred, and add Lime juice, and Cilantro. Continue cooking in Wok on Low. Set aside..
- In a large pot, Add White Beans Drained, Tomatoes Drained, Green Chillis, Jalapenos chopped, 1 Small Onion chopped, Garlic Powder, Tomatillo Sauce, and Chicken Broth. Simmer..
- Add Chicken to pot. Continue cooking on Low for 30 min..
- Cut up Cream Cheese into small pieces and drop in soup. Continue cooking on low until cheese is all melted. You are Done!.
- Add shredded cheese, sour cream or guacamole, and fresh cilantro as garnish. Delish!!.