The Best Way to Brew Delicious Moong dal halwa or split petite mung beans dessert
Moong dal halwa or split petite mung beans dessert. Moong Dal Halwa Recipe with step by step photos. Moong Dal Halwa is an addictive and delicious halwa variety made from mung lentils and ghee (clarified butter). Moong dal halwa is delicious and one of the sweets you cannot stop eating. but making this halwa takes a lot of time and effort.
The split mung beans/dal are soaked. Then cooked till they mash easily. The Tadka/Tempering is made in a separate pan with mustard seeds. Nowdays, you should can boil Moong dal halwa or split petite mung beans dessert using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Moong dal halwa or split petite mung beans dessert
- It’s 3 bowl of any size small or medium mung beans soaked.
- Prepare 3 bowl of or little less sugar.
- You need 2 bowl of desi ghee.
- It’s of Almond soaked and chopped.
- It’s of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 3 bowl of same as mung beans water.
Other names = yellow split mung beans. you can buy it here. When you split a whole mung bean (the green lentil photo above this one), you get moong dal. Delicious Moong Dal Halwa is a famous Indian dessert. It's rich, aromatic and flavored with saffron and cardamom.
Moong dal halwa or split petite mung beans dessert instructions
- Soak mung beans atleast for 4 to 5 hours.
- Now blend it make a smooth paste.
- Take a heavy base pan and add desi ghee.
- Add mung beans paste and stay at very low flame.
- Stir it to fry golden.
- Dont pause otherwise it will burn.
- When it start smell sweet and looks golden and parted then add almonds.
- At other side make water hot and add sugar.boil it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now roast almonds with mung beans paste.
- Add syrup to paste and stir it until it all soaked syrup.
- Garnish with again almonds or not.yummy and mouthwatering halwa is ready.
A special dessert for special occasion! Halwa – the most common Indian dessert which is made in every household. It's so common and average that you will. Moong dal halwa is a classic Indian sweet dish made with moong lentils, sugar, ghee and cardamom powder. Suji halwa or sheera, rava kesari & carrot halwa are some of them which appear most commonly.