Recipe: Appetizing Chocolate Zucchini Cookies
Chocolate Zucchini Cookies. Healthy chocolate zucchini cookies that are gluten free. The secret to making delicious but low glycemic index (and load) treats is to start with a healthy baking flour. Chocolate Zucchini Cookies are made with three types of chocolate, and are sure to Chocolate Zucchini Cookies.
But over the years, I added nuts and chocolate chips. These soft cookies never make it to the cookie jar! Try these Zucchini Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies soon, everyone will love them! Nowdays, you should can make Chocolate Zucchini Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Zucchini Cookies
- You need 3/4 c. of Butter-softened.
- It’s 1 1/2 c. of Sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 c. of Zucchini.
- You need 2 1/2 c. of Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1 c. of Chopped Nuts-your choice, I used pecans.
- It’s 1 c. of Chocolate Chips.
Add zucchini and with mixer set on low speed, slowly add in flour mixture. Stir in oats, walnuts and chocolate chips (I. These amazing chocolate zucchini cookies are not like cake at all, thank the good heavens. In fact, their texture reminds me a lot of these superiorly soft and delicious egg-free double chocolate cookies.
Chocolate Zucchini Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix butter, egg and vanilla together..
- Mix sugar, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nuts and chocolcate chips together..
- Prep your zucchini by peeling first and either spiral cut them and dice into smaller pieces or use a food processor..
- Mix all ingredients together and hand mix with a spoon until moist consistency..
- Spoon onto greased baking pan and bake for about 15 minutes..
- After removing from oven, sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy..
Zucchini Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of my all-time favorite cookies! They are perfect during the summer months when zucchini is in season, but we make them year round because they. These healthy Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies are a yummy make-ahead breakfast or snack! Since today is the Tuesday after a long weekend, I figured we could all use a. Paleo Zucchini Cookies are a healthy recipe loaded with veggies that tastes like dessert but can be served for breakfast!