The Most Practical Way To Prepare Delectable Pumpkin Pie ‘Cheesecake’ Slice
Pumpkin Pie ‘Cheesecake’ Slice. Once soft enough, place into food processor and process into a smooth purée. Serve topped with whipped cream." This pumpkin pie cheesecake recipe creates on creamy, smooth, decadent, sinful cheesecake. It packs all the flavors of old fashioned pumpkin pie Do not use low-fat ingredients for this.
Meanwhile, make cheesecake batter: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until light and fluffy. I hope you enjoy this easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe! For a pumpkin pie cheesecake lover, Thanksgiving can't come too quickly! Nowdays, you should can produce Pumpkin Pie ‘Cheesecake’ Slice using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie ‘Cheesecake’ Slice
- You need of Base:.
- You need 1 cup of medjool dates.
- Prepare 1 cup of almonds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need of Pumpkin ‘Cheesecake' Layer:.
- Prepare 2 cups of cashews – soaked overnight.
- Prepare 1 cup of pureed pumpkin (step 2).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground allspice.
- Prepare 1/4 of ground cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
Between you and me, I used to buy pumpkin cheesecake. Somehow I thought it was just too tricky to get that silky consistency that other bakeries could. One year, I finally mustered the courage to bake one myself. Create the best of both worlds!
Pumpkin Pie ‘Cheesecake’ Slice step by step
- For Base: pulse dates, almonds, coconut oil, vanilla, and cinnamon in the food processor into a crumble. Press this mixture into a lined slice tin, pressing down until smooth. Place in the freezer while you create the middle layer..
- To Make Pumpkin Puree: take 1/4 of a small pumpkin, chop into even cubes and steam until soft. Once soft enough, place into food processor and process into a smooth puree. Set aside in a bowl to cool..
- To Make ‘Cheesecake’ Layer: place cashews, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, cloves and coconut oil in the food processor. Process until smooth..
- Divide layer in half. Leaving one-half in the food processor and pour the other half of the layer over the base, smooth this and return to the freezer to set for about half an hour..
- With the half of the mixture still in the food processor, add in the pumpkin puree and process until mixture is nice and smooth..
- Pour pumpkin layer on top of the other layer and smooth evenly. Return to the freezer to set..
- To serve, remove from freezer about 1 hour before serving and slice while still frozen..
When everyone's holiday favorite desserts come together what do you get? Also, a hot knife helps with slicing. I love cheesecake and pumpkin pie, but I love this combination even more. The tangy cream cheese cuts the sweetness of the pumpkin, brown sugar I prefer to transfer the cheesecake to a cake board then wrap it in plastic and foil. You can also freeze cheesecake by the slice, which is nice when you.