Recipe: Good Carrots and Three Meat Casserole
Carrots and Three Meat Casserole.
Nowdays, you should can produce Carrots and Three Meat Casserole using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrots and Three Meat Casserole
- It’s 1/2 pound of Bacon.
- You need 3 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pound of bulk sausage.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 12 ounces of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of gram flour / chickpea flour.
- It’s 2 pounds of sliced carrot.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese for topping.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 14 ounces of block cheddar cheese broke into chunks.
- Prepare 2 of large stalks of celery sliced thinly.
Carrots and Three Meat Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown the beef, sausage, onions and Bacon..
- Add carrots and celery. Season with garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix in the shredded cheese and 1 cup parmesan cheese. Cook covered..
- When the carrots and celery is tender, about 20 minutes, add tomato paste and gram flour. Add cheese chunks..
- Skim top to remove any excessive oils..
- Add parmesan on top and Put into oven uncovered for 30 minutes..
- Let rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.