Recipe: Delicious Chilled tomato with balsamic vinegar dressing – super easy, refreshing and healthy 🍅😋
Chilled tomato with balsamic vinegar dressing – super easy, refreshing and healthy 🍅😋. This simple Tomato Salad has a healthy balsamic vinegar dressing. Don't let the simplicity fool you, it's full of flavor! What kind of tomatoes should I use to make tomato salad?
I like to eat vegetables, so today I made the tomato salad with balsamic vinegar and it came out very tasty and good for my health. Please subscribe to totikky tikky Youtube Channel. Best Warm Potato Salad : Easy Recipe https. Nowdays, you should can have Chilled tomato with balsamic vinegar dressing – super easy, refreshing and healthy 🍅😋 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilled tomato with balsamic vinegar dressing – super easy, refreshing and healthy 🍅😋
- It’s 1 of Big fresh tomato.
- You need of Balsamic dressing.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Japanese sesame oil.
Balsamic vinegar is a deep brown vinegar that's made from unfermented grape juice. Balsamic vinegar has become a popular ingredient in food preparations, especially salad dressings and marinades. If using a good quality balsamic vinegar you should not need the sugar, but if using a lesser quality you might want the sugar to round out the dressing. When you use it in your favorite salad dressings or marinades, it can make you feel and look better.
Chilled tomato with balsamic vinegar dressing – super easy, refreshing and healthy 🍅😋 instructions
- Make an X at the bottom of the tomato with the tip of a sharp knife. Put it into a pot of boiling water for 30 seconds..
- Immediately remove it from the hot water and transfer to a bowl of iced water (ice bath) to prevent further cooking. Peel the skin easily with a knife..
- Chill the tomato in the refrigerator for an hour or longer.
- Mix the balsamic dressing and keep chilled in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, pour the balsamic dressing over the tomato. Just so simple, am sure you will love it🍅😋 !.
Balsamic glaze happens to be the easiest thing to make. You only require one ingredient: balsamic vinegar. Entertaining has never been easier with this delicious, fresh and simple Italian appetizer. Try an easy tomato bruschetta with balsamic glaze today! A simple dressing of balsamic vinegar, garlic, and fresh herbs are all you need for a summery salad.