Recipe: Succulent Red hot popcorn
Red hot popcorn. Spice up your snack time with this I've seen plenty of red hot popcorn recipes before, but this is the first that I had seen that just. Make your own red hot cinnamon popcorn with this easy recipe! This recipe makes popcorn that's coated with a red hot candy coating.
In a large saucepan, combine the butter, corn syrup and. This red hot cinnamon popcorn is certainly a holiday favorite in our family! Place popped popcorn in large bowl. Nowdays, you should can have Red hot popcorn using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red hot popcorn
- Prepare of Popcorn.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of corn syrup.
- Prepare 1 box of red hot candies.
Melt butter in medium saucepan; stir in sugar, corn syrup and cinnamon candy. Brushed stainless steel base with embossed logo. Convenient cord storage makes stowage hassle-free when. Red Hot Popcorn. (inspired by this recipe).
Red hot popcorn instructions
- Melt butter and corn syrup, add the red hot, constantly stirring until red hot candies has dissolved.
- Pour over popcorn until evenly coated, place on cookie sheet before it hardens, might have to break it up some… wait until it hardens and serve.. (it doesn’t take long to harden).
- Notes- if it hardens before all the popcorn is covered just pop it in the microwave and heat it up some…. it does harden quick so work fast..
I'm allergic to cinnamon but it's so Christmassy! Red Hots Popcorn Balls, makes about a dozen or so. Microwave red hots, butter, syrup and salt. hot syrup over popcorn and shake. Place popcorn in a large bowl and. place on waxed paper to cool. Break apart; store in airtight containers or plastic.