The Best Way to Brew Nice Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham
Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham.
Nowdays, you should can boil Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham
- Prepare 1 of Ham steak cut into cubes.
- You need 6 of Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 3/4 can of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried onion flakes.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Colby jack cheese, divided.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham step by step
- In mixing bowl combine soup, milk, seasonings, and 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Mix until combined.
- Place a small amount of cheese mixture at bottom of crock pot sprayed with cooking spray. Then add potatoes, then ham cubes. I did about three layers. End with cheese mixture..
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours. Just before serving add remaining shredded cheese and let it melt.