Recipe: Nice Sweet Potato Cupcakes
Sweet Potato Cupcakes. I made this Sweet Potato Cupcakes two days ago and it was the best treat for everyone at home. This recipe was adapted from my favourite book Okashi, sweet treats made with love. These Sweet Potato Cupcakes are moist, sweet, tender and downright delicious.
These spiced fall cupcakes are a riff on the classic Thanksgiving casserole. These sweet potato pie cupcakes from Delish.com are actually foolproof. In a large bowl, mix cake mix with canned sweet potato. Nowdays, you should can boil Sweet Potato Cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Cupcakes
- It’s 300 g of sweet potatoes.
- You need 35 g of margarine.
- It’s 50 g of sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Nestle Brite or other cream powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Sweet Potato Cupcakes were on my to do list this fall, but I got so discouraged by all of my pumpkin mishaps that the sweet potato treats never happens. Add sweet potatoes and vanilla, beating until combined. Grease a cupcake tin or line with cupcake liners, and set aside. Here's a whimsical and delicious take on the traditional cupcake.
Sweet Potato Cupcakes step by step
- Peel the sweet potato and chop into 2 cm slices. Put them into a pot of water and boil until soft. Drain water..
- Put the sweet potatoes into a bowl and mash them. Add the margarine and mix well, but make sure to add the margarine when the sweet potatoes are still hot..
- Add and mix the sugar into the potatoes with about 3/4 of the beaten egg. Add all other ingredients and mix well..
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Prepare muffin cups and pour in the batter. Finally, using the remainder of the egg, brush it on top of each cupcake. Bake for 15 minutes and remove to a cooling rack. You can enjoy this treat hot or cold!.
Instead of whipping up frosting to pipe onto a cake base (thus making a cupcake), a separate, baked sweet. Make the sweet potato puree by processing the sweet potatoes in a food processor. To assemble: Frost the cupcakes with the Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting. Well, set the thought aside, because you have to try these! If you like pumpkin desserts, sweet potatoes, candied yams or cupcakes then you will love these.