The Most Practical Way To Create Delicious Meatballs and onions in tomato sauce – daoud basha
Meatballs and onions in tomato sauce – daoud basha. Daoud Basha, or Lebanese meatballs in tomato sauce, is a DELICIOUS dish with a TON OF FLAVOR! Daoud Basha was known to be tyrant, but other than that, I could not find any more information. Heat the olive oil in a pan and stir in the onion and garlic.
For the sauce, put the onion and celery into a food processor and blitz to a mush. (Or you can chop as finely as humanly possible by hand.) Add the cans of plum tomatoes, filling up each empty can with water to add to the pan. Season with the sugar, salt and pepper, stir well and let the mixture come to a. Meatballs in Tomato Sauce: This is one of my favourite meal-time recipes. Nowdays, you should can have Meatballs and onions in tomato sauce – daoud basha using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatballs and onions in tomato sauce – daoud basha
- It’s 1 kg of finely ground beef.
- It’s 1 kg of tomatoes, peeled and cut in small pieces.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato paste dissolved in 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 6 of medium onions, sliced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of allspice.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
It can be made very quickly while still tasting great and having that homemade touch. Put the mince, some pepper, onion and egg into a large bowl. Add a couple of handfuls of the breadcrumbs. This recipe is from the book.
Meatballs and onions in tomato sauce – daoud basha instructions
- In a food processor, blend the ground meat, cinnamon, allspice and salt until you get a homogeneous meat paste..
- To prepare the meatballs, wet your hands with some water and divide the meat paste into small balls the size of a small plum..
- In a deep saucepan, heat the vegetable oil and fry the meat balls. Remove and drain on a kitchen absorbent paper..
- In the same saucepan, fry the onion slices until tender then add back in the fried meat balls. Add the tomato pieces and the dissolved tomato paste. Cook over medium heat..
- When the mixture starts boiling, reduce the heat, cover the saucepan and let it simmer for 15 min..
- Serve hot with vermicelli rice..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'vermicelli rice' under my profile.
This was a serious childhood favourite before I went off meat! Lemon Cranberry Muffins Low Fat Recipes. Mackerel in Tomato Sauce and Lemon MackeralO Meu Tempero. coarse salt, onion, tomato paste, olive oil. Italian Meatballs Tomato Sauce Weeknight Dinner Main Dish Easy. These meatballs are not pan-fried first, which helps cut down on dishes and keeps the meatballs tender; just make sure your lidded saucepan, stock pot, or Dutch oven is large enough to fit all your sauce and meatballs before you.