Tips How To Brew Nice Easy Sun-dried Tomato & Gruyere Omelet
Easy Sun-dried Tomato & Gruyere Omelet. Sun-dried tomatoes are ripe tomatoes that lose most of their water content after spending a majority of their drying time in the sun. These tomatoes are usually pre-treated with sulfur dioxide or salt before being placed in the sun in order to improve colour and appearance. I am always looking for exciting new flavors for hummus and this is one of them.
Plus, how to use homemade sun-dried tomatoes in recipes and how to store them. Sun-dried tomatoes are a Mediterranean import. This one-pan Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken is quick, easy, and tossed in an incredibly creamy and delicious sun-dried tomato sauce. Nowdays, you should can produce Easy Sun-dried Tomato & Gruyere Omelet using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Sun-dried Tomato & Gruyere Omelet
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 5 of pieces of Sun-dried Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Gruyere cheese.
Serve it with your favorite vegetables, grains, or pasta. This post may contain affiliate links. Homemade sun-dried tomatoes are quite easy to make at home. This high-protein, low-fat Sun-dried Tomato Hummus recipe is easy to prepare, a treat for the tongue, and good for the body.
Easy Sun-dried Tomato & Gruyere Omelet instructions
- Julienne cut the Sun-dried tomatoes.
- Dice the Gruyere cheese into tiny even cubes.
- Add the eggs, milk, and garlic into a mixing bowl.
- Beat the egg until the milk, yolk and white are combined..
- Heat a large pan on low and grease with butter or pam..
- When the pan is heated add the egg batter evenly onto the pan..
- Once the starts to firm up toss in the tomatoes, salt and cheese evenly across the omelet then flip it in half..
- Flip the omelette again. don't cook it too long this process is rather quick..
We've also prepared a hummus nutrition facts and recipe infographic that should make it simple to remember and cook. For those who prefer a more standard preparation, we've. The simple sun-dried tomato pasta sauce is made in a food processor within seconds, then combined with hot penne pasta. In go fresh baby spinach and creamy Parmesan cheese. Heaven in a bowl, you guys!