Recipe: Good Kickin' Cauliflower Bites
Kickin' Cauliflower Bites.
Nowdays, you should can have Kickin' Cauliflower Bites using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kickin' Cauliflower Bites
- It’s of Equipment.
- You need 2 of Mixing Bowls.
- Prepare 1 of Aluminum Foil.
- You need 1 of Non-Stick Cooking Spray.
- Prepare 1 of Baking Sheet.
- You need 1 of Whisk.
- You need of Cauliflower Bites.
- It’s 1 head of Cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 5 oz of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed up salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Dehydrated Potato Flakes.
Kickin' Cauliflower Bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Clean cauliflower and break/cut into bite sized flourets.
- Mix the melted butter, hot sauce, and salt and pepper well. Reserve a half cup of this..
- Pour potato flakes (I used Hungry Jack) into a separate bowl..
- Set up your dredging station.
- Line your baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray..
- Coat the cauliflower with the hot sauce mixture..
- Now toss that in the potato flakes and transfer to the baking sheet..
- Repeat until all are coated. *Note: depending on the size of your cauliflower- you may need to make more sauce mixture..
- Brush with the remaining sauce reserved previously.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Serve with Ranch or Blue Cheese!.