The Easiest Way To Brew Delectable Matcha Azuki Sweet Bread
Matcha Azuki Sweet Bread.
Nowdays, you should can boil Matcha Azuki Sweet Bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Matcha Azuki Sweet Bread
- You need 1 cup of ‘Tsubu-an’ (Azuki Paste).
- It’s of *Note: It’s easy to make. Cook 1/2 cup Azuki (Red Beans) to make 1 cup ‘Tsubu-an’ (Azuki Paste). Learn the method at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/1477442-tsubu-an-azuki-red-bean-paste.
- You need of <For Bread Dough>.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Warm Milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Dry Yeast.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of Bread Flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Matcha Powder.
- It’s 1 of Egg *lightly whisked.
- It’s 30 g of Butter *melted.
Matcha Azuki Sweet Bread step by step
- Heat Milk and Sugar in microwave for 30 seconds. When it is warm, add Yeast and mix well..
- In a large bowl, combine Bread Flour, Caster Sugar, Salt and Matcha Powder. Add the yeast mixture, Egg and Butter. Knead until smooth and elastic, adding extra flour as required. Cover with a plastic wrap. Set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until dough doubles in size..
- Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and roll out into a very large rectangle. You will need to fold the dough in three. Cover 2/3 of the dough with ‘Tsubu-an’ (Azuki Paste), fold in the uncovered side, then fold the other side in. Seal the edges..
- Gently roll out the folded dough to make slightly larger, then cut in half lengthways. Cut each rectangle into 3 strips and plait. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place for 20 to 30 minutes. Preheat over to 180℃..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. If you want to avoid browning the top, cover with foil..
- *Note: This sweet bread can be formed as you like. Twisted, plaited, rolled or rounded..