The Most Practical Way To Brew Yummy Matcha Dorayaki
Nowdays, you should can make Matcha Dorayaki using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Matcha Dorayaki
- Prepare 1 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Matcha Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare of 'Tsubu-an' (Sweet Azuki Paste) *find my 'Tsubu-an' recipe at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/1477442-tsubu-an-azuki-red-bean-paste.
- It’s of Butter Cream *optional.
Matcha Dorayaki step by step
- This pancake batter is specially for ‘Dorayaki’. Because of the larger amount of sugar, it would be easy to burn quickly. Please cook on low heat and try to make one side brown. The other side doesn’t require to be browned..
- Make thin 10cm pancakes with least possible Oil. Non stick pan is recommended as you need no Oil..
- Sandwich 1-2 tablespoons of 'Tsubu-an' (Sweet Azuki Paste) and 1-2 tablespoons Butter Cream (*optional) with two pancakes..
- Find my easy Butter Cream recipe at http://www.hirokoliston.com/meringue-butter-cream/.