The Best Way to Produce Comfortable Teriyaki Sautee Alligator
Teriyaki Sautee Alligator. Savory and versatile, Teriyaki Sauce has been becoming the mainstay seasoning outside of Japan. Learn how to make delicious and easy homemade teriyaki sauce in this recipe. It uses teriyaki, chili sauce, parsley, egg, alligator, mayonnaise, bread, hot sauce, mustard, steak sauce, worcestershire, cayenne, ground nutmeg, horseradish, garlic.
This Teriyaki Sauce is the sticky, sweet and savory sauce that's authentically Japanese and totally addictive. Use it for a variety of dishes including teriyaki shrimp, teriyaki chicken and more. A wide variety of teriyaki sauce options are available to you, such as product type. Nowdays, you should can boil Teriyaki Sautee Alligator using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Sautee Alligator
- You need 3 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cracked black pepper.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chive greens.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 lb of Alligator.
Combine the horseradish, mayonnaise, chili sauce, teriyaki, steak sauce, mustard, hot sauce, Worcestershire and parsley in a. Discover the best Teriyaki Sauce in Best Sellers. So what is teriyaki sauce, and how should you use it? "Teriyaki" contains the nut of both ideas. "Teri" comes from "tare", a word meaning luster or glaze, and it describes the glossy sheen the sauce. Heat sauce on medium high heat and add cornstarch water.
Teriyaki Sautee Alligator step by step
- Mix onion powder, chives soy sauce, garlic and sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves into the mixture..
- Pour mixture over meat in a suitable salable container and refrigerate/marinate for 48 hours..
- Add meat and marinade to a baking tray and cook a for 45 minutes at 350°F..
- Remove from oven..
- Separate meat from sauce and slice.
- Fry medallions in an oiled pan, adding small amounts of sauce until edges of medallions are crisp. Remove from heat..
- Serve with remainder of sauce..
Marinated alligator fried served with Japanese tartar sauce. Teriyaki grilled chicken with a side of haricot vert, zucchini, red onions, carrots, and squash. You can use this basic Teriyaki sauce to make delicious Teriyaki dishes and sauces. This recipe is so quick to prepare. Whole Alligator, Alligator sausage, Alligator pistolettes, Alligator tenderized fillets, Alligator boudin and more.