The Most Practical Way To Produce Good Marmite Pork Ribs
Marmite Pork Ribs.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Marmite Pork Ribs using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Marmite Pork Ribs
- It’s of Pork ribs marinade.
- You need 12 pcs of pork short ribs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of hao xing wine.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Corn starch.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of vegemite.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worchester sauce.
- It’s 3 of garlics.
- It’s 1 of shallots.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Additional.
- You need of Toasted sesame seeds.
Marmite Pork Ribs instructions
- Marinade pork ribs for minimum 1 hour. Afterwards, heat a pan and oil, deep fry the pork ribs. Coat pork ribs with additional corn starch for crunchiness. Then, doublefry..
- Mix vegemite and honey in a bowl, then dilute with hot water..
- Heat a pan, fry garlic and shallots, then add the mixing sauce. Add worchester sauce and other seasoning. Stir and taste. Next, bring the fried pork ribs in and add diluted corn starch to thicken..