Recipe: Delectable Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe
Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe.
Nowdays, you should can produce Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 cup of half & half or milk or buttermilk.
- It’s 1 stick of melted butter.
- Prepare 4 of egg whites.
Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe instructions
- First pass all dry ingredients through a strainer in a mixing bowl. Flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Whisk all dry ingredients together until one..
- Separate 4 eggs whites from yolk. Set aside egg whites for later use. In another mixing bowl add melted butter,half and half, vanilla, and butter. Mix well.
- Add wet to dry and blend well until batter has a thick consistency..
- Lastly, whip your egg whites until it reaches a peak almost making it thick and whip cream like then add your egg whites to the batter. This is what will make your waffles fluffy..
- Spray your waffle marker with Pam stray and add a cup of batter..